What to expect
Sunday 10am Service
We gather from across the towns of the northern rivers, because we know God has something great for our lives together.
What to expect on a Sunday
- Young Families: Jumping Castle on arrival, kids program for your family.
- A chance to meet new people during the service
- Coffee bar open with Barefoot Roasters coffee
- Engaging times of worship for all ages
- A sermon based on the bible that enables us to apply ancient wisdom to our daily lives
- Opportunities for prayer and a time of celebrating answered prayer
- Updates on the progress that our generosity is achieving in Ballina and globally.
The 2019 Study Guide will get you asking yourself deeper questions as you go further in to your limitless Life!
Send me The 2019 Study Guide
Download our free leadership Podcasts
Midweek Groups are meant to achieve what Sunday gatherings can’t: deep community, more relational, times for discussion around the Bible, eating together, enjoying life home-to-home
The best way to get involved is to start with our MIDWEEK group which happens every second Wednesday 7pm. Just come along, you join a group on the night or join a friend in their group. You don’t have to eat before you arrive, dinner is provided (it’s usually a feast & its free!)
Visit NorthCoast.Life/Groups for dates, times and location. You can also download the Study Guide so you know what we are discussing on the night.
1. Media enquiries and theological positions can be found at acc.org.au
2. As a member of ACC, we are committed to providing programs & community that are safe for young people.
Safer Churches National Helpline 1800 070 511 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm AEST)